Tuesday 12 April 2016

Top 10 Bday Wishes For Friend And Images

Welcome to world of birthday wishes. We are here to provide you top bday wishes for friend. You can download all latest happy bday wishes for your friends from here.

Top 10 Bday Wishes For Friend And Images

  • On this special day I want to thank you for being a wonderful part of my world and giving me so much love! Here’s hoping your day is as special as you are! Happy birthday.
  • On your birthday, I just want to remind you that you are the best person I have ever met in my whole life, don’t bother what anybody else has to say, you have changed my life and I will never forget that. Happy birthday to you, my dearest friend.
  • You are an amazing friend, with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life, I wish you a very beautiful happy birthday.
  • Hope your special day, brings you all that your hear desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday.
  • Some things get better with age you are one of them. Happy birthday.
  • Friendship is about bringing out the positive when everything seems negative, being accepted for who you are, being able to pick up right where you left off, sharing, talking and laughing. Friendship is about us, and for that I am grateful. May you have the best birthday ever, Happy birthday my friend.
  • With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal, life and world turns in to so much fun. Thanks and wishing you a very sweet animated birthday.
  • You are such a special friend, who deserves a special day, for being who you are and bringing joy in every way. You make me smile and laugh, with everything you do, so today I get to send a special birthday wish to you! Happy birthday.
  • On your birthday, I am sending you a friendship cake that’s as sweet as our friendship. Happy birthday.
  • Sending your way a bouquet of happiness. To wish you a very happy birthday.
bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend

bday wishes for friend


2 comments: